To install Lc0 in Scid vs. PC, follow the following steps:
- Go to Tools → Analysis Engines.
- In the “Analysis Engines” that appeared, click the “New” button:
- Choose a name to use for this engine, and type it into the “Name” field. Select UCI as the protocol. After that, click “Browse” to find the Lc0 binary:
- Find lc0 file (or lc0.exe if you are in Windows), and click “Open”:
- (optional) If you’d like to configure Engine parameters, click “Configure”:
You’ll see the following beautifully formatted window:
- Click “OK” to finish adding the engine:
- That’s it! You can start Lc0 as your analysis engine from the “Analysis Engine” window, by clicking “Start”.
- Or if you want to play against it, go to Play → “Computer - UCI Engine” menu item: