To install Lc0 in Chessbase, follow the following steps:
- Open a new board in Chessbase (Ctrl + N):
- In the window that appeared, click on “Create UCI Engine”:
- In the “Set up UCI Engine” dialog:
- Click on “…”
- Navigate to where you downloaded Lc0 and select your lc0.exe file.
- Pick the name that you like for the engine.
- (optional) If you’d like to tweak any engine parameters, go to “Parameter” tab and do it there.
Click “OK” to finish the installation of the engine.
The engine is now usable! For example, you can activate it by clicking “Add Kibitzer” and selecting your newly created engine: